Edwards Lifesciences Sr Mgr II, Sales (SURG) in Wien, Austria
Manages a team of territory/account managers and/or sales managers across a defined region to achieve financial goals. Contributes to sales strategy definition, defines sales targets of team. Steers related commercial activities (e.g. marketing). Holds full P&L responsibility for the assigned region. No own accounts.
• Leads a team of territory/account managers and/or sales managers to achieve their financial goals, in alignment with Edwards business strategy while anticipating, identifying and interpreting market trends and implications, applying this knowledge to management of the team and the broader business
• Hires, develops and retains talent in the Edwards sales organization while leading and representing a BU across a region of significant strategic impact
• Drives commercialization of Edwards products and services across the region of significant size
• Other incidental duties
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in in related field extensive progressive sales experience Required and
Demonstrated successful track record of managing a large team of sales employees Required and
extensive medical devices industry experience Required
• Anticipates, identifies and interprets market trends and implications, applying this knowledge to management of the team and the broader business
• Recognized as expert resource based on a comprehensive understanding of all external factors (financial, regulatory, economic) and how they impact Edwards and its customers
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
• Ability to work and excel within a fast paced, dynamic, and constantly changing work environment
• Leads and represents a BU across a region of significant strategic impact
• Frequently interacts with senior-level management
• External contact primarily on extremely complex sales
• Frequently interacts with internal and external management and senior-level stakeholders concerning projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements, and/or contractual clarifications
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.