Edwards Lifesciences Technician, Video Production in Singapore
Responsible for the creation of visual deliverables (e.g. video, film, photo) for technical and non-technical activities and serve as a SME in facilitating Technical Training Job Screening program
• Produce basic technical instructional videos and clips for Manufacturing using various media and related training materials and tools, to facilitate adult learning of technical process
• Lead job screening (straight line sewing) of new hires
• Support non-technical traning visual presentation (e.g. video, film, montage) for major plant events (e.g. Patient Visit, Singapore Summit) and WHO activities, as assigned by Supervisors
• Manage Technical Training video databases, image, metadata, and naming conventions
• Provide administrative support for Technical Training department including preparing reports and presentations materials and resolving any other related administrative responsibilities
• Other incidental duties as assigned by Supervisors
Education and Experience:
Diploma - Secondary Education in or equivalent in Instructional Design, Office Skills or related field , 3 years years experience previous related adult learning experience, including developing training media and utilizing various photography and videography tools Required
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Proficient in video and photo editing tools (e.g., Photoshop, Windows Movie Maker)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
• Good presentation and facilitation skills
• Able to read, comprehend, write, and speak English
• Basic knowledge and understanding of industry standards and contacts for best in class videography hardware and
• Basic knowledge with the art of making quality fixed mount videos and photography with proper lighting for best
• clarity of macro and micro objects.
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Ability to build stable working relationships internally
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.