Edwards Lifesciences Specialist, HR Solutions, Workforce Administration (Benefits Administration) in Singapore
The Specialist, HR Solutions will enable a best in class employee experience through subject matter expertise, consultation and service delivery for Workforce Administration. This includes the implementation, delivery, and management of innovative HR solutions. This role is an escalation point for the HRS Representative (Tier 1) to provide specialist expertise to triage and resolve HR cases. This role works directly with people leaders, employees, and the HRBP function to meet human resources needs and provides inputs to program design.
· Supporting the ongoing HR Transformation by developing process documentation (Instructions, Templates, Knowledge Articles) and participating in Knowledge Transfers from other countries within the region.
· Managing benefit enrollment process that includes determining changes needed to the benefits, communication of enrollment materials and management of the enrollment process. Also is responsible for transmitting data to benefit vendors and to the organization's finance department.
· Manages the activities associated with benefits billing. Activities include define billing rules, enroll participants, update employee information, review employee payments invoices, and resolving non-compliance issues.
· Liaise with Third Party Administrator (TPA) and Insurer to update staff movement registration of new hire, leavers, claims and cancellation in accordance with our Company’s policies and procedures. Focal point to co-ordinate claims submission to TPA and/or insurer. Follow through on the claims and invoices status.
· Tasks include reconciling invoices received from providers with employee enrollment data to identify any errors and correct them.
· Co-ordinate and administer benefits stipulated in the employee handbook on an accurate and timely manner.
· Supporting the Compensation and Benefits COE with any local or regional program roll-out which includes assisting in benefits survey activities, planning and communicating of the benefits changes and liaising with local benefits vendors on behalf of the global team.
· Overseeing the legal liability of Edwards to pay compensation to their employees who suffered work-related injuries, occupational illness or diseases in accordance to the Work Injury Compensation Act (WICA). Medical leave wages, medical expenses and lump-sum compensation for permanent incapacity or death.
• Other incidental duties
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in in related field, 3 years of work experience in Human Resources with relevant experience in managing HR processes for benefits administration required
• Relevant experience in multiple HRS pillars
• Experience with interacting and supporting all levels of management is strongly preferred
• Experience managing HR system data and processes preferred
• Experience and understanding of HR enabling technologies (e.g., case management, employee and manager self-service) and how they work within a customer service business environment (ServiceNow preferred)
• Experience with an ERP system (Workday preferred)
• Experience with Microsoft tools and applications required
• Results-oriented mindset (high sense of urgency, determination, tenacity, etc.).
• Professional, high energy, engaging personality that comes across over the telephone.
• Substantial knowledge of standard business practices and professionalism in a customer service environment are essential
• Substantial specialized knowledge of end-to-end HR solutions in assigned function to deliver a best in class employee experience
• Possess a sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution
• Understanding of HR enabling technologies and how they work within a customer service business environment
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.