Edwards Lifesciences Packager in Singapore
Performs sterile packaging and prepares packaging and labeling for finished products, in keeping with regulatory and company guidelines.
• Load and unload valves into/from equipment, operate equipment, perform labeling & packaging in compliance with established work instructions and adherence with SOPs.
• Perform line clearance, including verifying all valve serial numbers are as listed on the work order being executed, issuing of components in JDE, recording of traceable information on device history records, and signing off on work orders.
• Perform tools cleaning/sanitization and packing of components/parts prior to sterilization process.
• Monitor inventory levels and prevent out of stock situations
• Other incidental duties: General work area housekeeping, deliver micro samples
Education and Experience:
Other: 2 Years years experience previous related experience in GMP, clean room, medical device experience Required or
Secondary Education Preferred
• Good understanding of manufacturing procedures
• Basic computer skills required; working knowledge of JDE and RFSMART
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
• Ability to perform product packaging
• Ability to perform Sanitization Processor responsibilities
• Proven ability to complete, retain, and incorporate training coursework in the performance of new and advanced work procedures
• Able to read, comprehend and speak English, and good communication skills, required
• Must be able to work with minimum supervision by following detailed manufacturing instructions
• Work in a Team environment, primarily work with colleagues with colleagues and supervisor in a team environment
• Ability to effectively provide and accept feedback from colleagues based on sequential work reviews
• Strict attendance to detail and ability to comply with standards
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.