Edwards Lifesciences Manager, Talent Acquisition in Singapore
Role incumbent will play the lead talent acquisition role in Singapore plant, charged with developing the strategies, programs, and processes that will attract, develop and retain the best talent for Edwards. The role will have the responsibilities for ensuring an efficient and effective design, implementation and management of employment branding, sourcing and recruitment, onboarding and assimiliation. Additional responsibilities will include building an effective talent strategy for the plant to align with overall business goals and objectives, as well as manage the recruitment finances, vendors, and internal recruitment team.
• Partner closely with all key stakeholders internally and externally, especially with our corporate office in ensuring alignment and consistency of our resourcing and recruitment strategies, activities and plans with our Edwards’ philosophy, branding and Employee Value Proposition; This will include external stakeholders like recruitment and search firms, government agencies, etc. Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of strong partnerships with all relevant tertiary institutions for talent acquisition, branding and campus recruitment activities.
• Responsible for the development, planning and implementation of all recruitment and branding activities based on business’ needs and objectives; This will also include the development and maintenance of recruitment resources and the necessary toolkits for both recruitment and branding purposes.
• Scans the environment and consults on Talent Acquisition frameworks, methodologies and processes as well as career development structures; Serves as the Company representative for Singapore (and Southeast Asia) viewpoints to global and regional counterparts and ensuring value-added multiple-way feedback to all stakeholders. Responsible for establishing and maintaining strong partnerships with both internal and external sourcing and recruitment firms, ensuring that all positions are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Develops, implements and reviews on a regular basis business-as-usual recruitment and sourcing strategies as well as strategic recruitment strategies, recommending improvements whenever required and justified. Works closely with line management and key stakeholders on all recruitment related activities and strategies.
• Develops and implements fair and equitable recruitment policies and procedures, and ensuring that all people managers are trained in local practice, policies and procedures. Trains or coaches recruitment specialist(s) on all recruitment processes.
• Manages and oversees recruitment metrics and reporting both on forecast and status updates, which will include the submission of regular headcount and other related manpower reports requested internally and externally, and other related reports required.
• Other incidental duties
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree 8 years years experience of related/relevant experience with strong focus in recruitment or talent acquisition role, preferably in an MNC environment Preferred
4 years years experience of direct hands on experience in recruitment
• High level of proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Extensive knowledge and demonstrated success in:
o Recruitment strategies, operations and programs
o Local employment legislation
o Budget management
o Managing campus recruitment and recruitment vendor relationships
o Work visa, immigration and relocation programs and administration
• Proficiency in communications, project management, business partnering and people management
• Meticulous and details-oriented with excellent abilities in multitasking, high demand culture
• Strong initiative, results-oriented and a hands-on person with strong organization skills and ability to interact with employees at all levels
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.