Edwards Lifesciences Associate Manufacturing Supply in Singapore
Ensures the transfer of materials, tools, fixtures, ancillary supplies as needed for manufacturing to ensure continuous production, in compliance with clean room requirements.
• Keep sufficient gowning room supply levels to ensure availability as needed, including tracking in system to reflect correct availability which involves collecting, counting and storing of gowns to/from vendors
• Replenish, stock up and distribute clean room supplies into clean room or general manufacturing area and gowning room, in compliance with SOPs. Perform system transactions & documentation generation as required.
• Deliver production materials, components, and/or manufacturing aids to/from warehouse or other production areas. Receive production material from warehouse, sanitize, unpack and transfer them to appropriate containers/trays into cleanroom or directly into cleanroom, in compliance with SOPs’ requirement. Transfer of waste (used needles, emptied IPA/sporklenz bottles) to waste collection points
• Disposal of/replenish chemicals (IPA/Sporklenz) in the clean room or manufacturing area, including moving, including moving waste (emptied IPA/sparkling bottles) to waste collection points
• Check deliveries to ensure accuracy and timeliness
• Other incidental duties: General work area housekeeping, general sanitization of work area with approved chemicals, material handling, printing
Education and Experience:
Secondary Education No previous related experience Required
Other: with previous GMP, clean room, medical device experience Preferred
• Basic computer skills, preferred (e.g., RFSMART)
• Ability to read, comprehend and speak English, and good communication skills required
• Must be able to work in a team environment and with minimum supervision by following detailed operating instructions
• Successful completion of ongoing job training of equipment and process operations
• Basic level of understanding of manufacturing procedures
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.