Edwards Lifesciences Analyst, Business Systems (Distribution & Labeling) in Singapore
Develops, implements, and sustains IT solutions to business problems to improve business processes, develop systems and policies, improve user proficiency, and promote system adoption in collaboration with key stakeholders.
• Lead efforts to solicit business requirements, developing, proposing and implementing technology solution options. Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the area of Sales Distribution and Labeling systems.
• Serves as liaison between business process owners in Business Units, Functional Groups, Regions and IT. Support Distribution, Kitting, Labeling operation and enable super-users (by training and performing knowledge transfer) to leverage IT systems for business process automation and optimization
• Leads efforts to reengineer, optimize and enhance business processes and systems by assessing business needs.
• Develop and maintain system documentation, user training, technical and functional specification.
• Configures and tests systems to execute features, integration, and reporting. Facilitate User Acceptance Test to ensure the deliverables met users’ requirements. Partner with software quality department to support validation activities
• Works with stakeholders in developing ROI based business cases for enhancements and projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a Business Systems Analyst role
• Substantial understanding and knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning system in Sales and Distribution area is a must
• Experience in project implementation, soliciting business requirements, solution design, change control and stakeholders management is a must
• Experience with Kitting operation and/or Labeling system (such as Loftware) and printers is preferred
• Experience in supporting Distribution Centers and warehouse process improvement is preferred
• Experience in ERP JD Edwards system is a plus
• Experience working with regional and global stakeholders is a plus
• Prior experience working in matrixed environments, complex global/regional business environment and highly regulated industry is a plus
• Experience with SOX guidelines is a plus
• Strong ability to manage and deal with different cultures and nationalities
• Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal relations, written & verbal communication skills
• Possess and display sound judgment; initiative; flexibility and detail-orientation
• Strong documentation skills, ability to develop and maintain business and technical documentation
• Competent in handling multiple tasks with attention to detail, and perform duties with minimal supervision
• Ability to adapt to new technologies and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to map, troubleshoot, and optimize interfaces with multiple systems
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.