Edwards Lifesciences Sales & Clinical Specialist (Andalusia) in Valencia, Spain
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Transcatheter Mitral and Tricuspid Therapies (TMTT) Team in the Andalusía Territory. We are a group of hybrid Sales-Clinical team members willing to go the extra mile to Lead and Transform treatment for Patients with Mitral and Tricuspid Diseases. Ready to make an impact on people's life?
The Sales & Clinical Specialist will manage the relationship with a defined list of Edwards customers, looking to grow Edwards' share of wallet. The S&C Specialist will also perform Clinical support for Mitral and Tricuspid implants.
• Serves as main point of contact within own business unit for assigned customer base utilizing good understanding of hemodynamic monitoring and/or cardiovascular anatomy, pathology and physiology relevant to Edwards medical products as it relates to the business
• Builds and manage strong, long-lasting relationships with customers, referrers, surgeons and other influencers in assigned region to push Edwards positioning in the market utilizing influencing skills on buying decisions using tact and diplomacy
• Develop and close new business opportunities with existing customers and identifies areas of improvement to meet sales targets while developing and executing short-term region plan to achieve region objectives
• Other incidental duties
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in related field , 3 years experience in sales
Medical Devices industry experience required
We will also welcome nurses with strong sales skills.
• Good knowledge of the core strengths and limitations of assigned Business Unit products and competitor products.
• Understands Business Unit strategy, selling model, medical devices industry and selling environment of own territory
• Full understanding of hemodynamic monitoring and/or cardiovascular anatomy, pathology and physiology relevant to EW medical products, developing the capability to provide Clinical Support to BU procedures
• Develops and executes short-term territory plan to achieve territory objectives
• Understands customer needs and explains Edwards product features compared to competitor offerings
• Utilizes influencing skills on buying decisions using tact and diplomacy
• Good English language
• Availability to travel 60-70%
• Other incidental duties
• Develops knowledge of assigned customer organizations and their challenges, as well as those of prospective customers
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Strict attention to detail
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
• Locations: Almería, Cádiz, Córdoba, Granada, Huelva, Jaén, Málaga and Sevilla
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.