Edwards Lifesciences Analyst, Data Management in Unterschleissheim, Germany
Supervise a team and oversee data governance and management of reference data (master records) for Customers, Sales Territories and Sales Reps assignments, HCP data, vendor data, ensuring data consistency across the core business systems (JDE, SFDC, Anaplan, Qlik). Please refer to the job description for additional details.
• Provide moderately complex root cause analysis and formulate recommendations including providing guidance to stakeholders utilizing data management (e.g., discover and define)
• Analyze data quality issues and drive remediation plans to provide solutions with moderate complexity on data quality clean up efforts with the ability to leverage tools.
• Define business terms and data quality rules while ensuring integrity and consistency
• Drive the data quality of master data across the domains in assigned region
• Recommend and implement continuous data process improvements and/or transformations to existing processes
• Partner with regional/global team members and crossfunctional teams, to ensure that operations and processes are set up according to regional/global standards to ensure adherence to governance objectives
• Perform moderately complex data creation in adherence to SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
• Develop and document regional processes and procedures
• Collaborate with Corporate governance office for issue remediation
• Incidental duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in in related field, 3 years years experience of previous related experience in data management Required
• Certification in data management desired
• Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel including data quality tools
• Good written and verbal communication skills and relationship management skills
• Good problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Moderate knowledge and understanding of Edwards policies, procedures and guidelines relevant to data management
• Moderate understanding of data management and governance principles, theories, and concepts
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment"
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.