Edwards Lifesciences Mgr, Key Accounts in Shijiazhuang Remote, China
Owns largest or most important Edwards accounts within or across multiple business units. Builds long-term relationships with customers and focuses on increasing revenue spend per account.
• Serves as main point of contact for assigned strategic accounts within or across multiple business units while anticipating and applying knowledge of entire BU product portfolio and competitor offerings to serve the needs of assigned accounts and the broader business
• Identifies, develops and closes new business opportunities with accounts and identifies areas of improvement to meet sales targets while developing and leading the execution of both short- and long-term account plans
• Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships with assigned accounts while serving as consultant to BU management
• Other incidental duties
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in in related field , 8 years years experience of progressive sales experience Required and
extensive medical devices industry experience Required
• Expertise of entire BU product portfolio and competitor offerings
• Anticipates and applies this knowledge to serve the needs of assigned accounts and the broader business
• Expert understanding of cardiovascular anatomy, pathology and physiology relevant to EW medical products as it relates to the business
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Interacts with senior internal and external personnel (including KOL) on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations, distributors and customers
• Serves as consultant to BU management
• Seen as resource to customers organization based on ability to develop innovative, mutually beneficial partnerships and solutions
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.