Edwards Lifesciences Talent Acquisition Specialist in Shannon, Ireland
Advise management, develop and facilitate programs to enable Edwards to meet government requirements related to talent acquisition.
• Develop multiple talent sourcing options for both active and passive candidates, utilize advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates (e.g., cold calling, job boards, advertising, database and internet searches, and networking and referrals, and anticipate organization needs by ensuring an ongoing talent pool
• Lead recruiting activities and portions of strategic talent acquisition projects, processes and programs to fulfill business needs and organizational priorities
• Collaborate with HRBPs and hiring managers to conduct moderately complex offer negotiations and finalize the hiring process
• Other incidental duties assigned by Leadership
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in in related field , 3 years years experience previous related talent acquisition experience Required
• Proven expertise in usage of MS Office Suite and ATS systems (e.g., Taleo)
• Provide experience in utilizing sourcing skills and systems (e.g., LinkedIn Recruiter, Zoominfo)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating, consultative and relationship management skills
• Proven success adhering to and leading project schedules and managing moderate sections of projects
• Able to read, comprehend, write, and speak English
• Substantial knowledge and understanding of policies, procedures, and requirements relevant to talent acquisition
• Substantial knowledge and understanding of industry related terminology
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams and representing the organization on specific projects
• Ability to build productive internal/external working relationships
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.