Edwards Lifesciences Admin Assistant/PA in Shannon, Ireland
Provide administrative support to assigned department, individual, and/or area.
• Perform general administrative activities including screening and directing phone calls, filing as well as composing and typing general correspondence under limited supervision
• Use broad range of computer programs to support development of correspondence, presentations, and to perform data entry in support of a department, significant organization
• Assist in semi-routine administrative projects/tasks
• Prepare information for use in general meetings
• Schedule domestic and international travel in compliance with existing policies and procedures
• May plan and execute meetings and events, under supervision
• Other incidental duties assigned by Leadership
Education and Experience:
4 years years experience of previous related experience Required
• Good computer skills including MS Office Suite
• Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
• Broad knowledge and understanding of Edwards policies, procedures, and administrative requirements
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Good written and verbal communications skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage travel arrangements
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of and adherence to EW administrative policies and procedures
• Contacts are across the organization, and may include external contacts
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.