Edwards Lifesciences planner in Shanghai, China
Produce demand forecast and monitor inventory levels to meet customer order requirements.
• Communicate with global supply chain and local teams for resolving any complex supply issues, inventory levels not met, product specs/ license change, New Product Introduction (NPI)/ phase out;
• Work closely with sales & marketing team to collect market intelligence for forecast input. Understand any demand spike, get justification from the sales & marketing team and make necessary forecast adjustments;
• Review/track replenishment plan and PO placement in JDA and JDE system;
• Monitor pipeline inventory level including channel and minimize aging inventory with more autonomy, by adjusting the customer orders on daily basis and monthly basis (closing plan meeting)
• Lead the monthly S&OP meeting with local QA, RA, Finance, BU, Global BU, Global Supply Chain teams;
•Prepare actual demand vs. target/ AOP forecast, inventory, back orders, supply, E&O, legislation updates;
• Prepare and submit regular inventory balance and Excess & Obsolete (E/O) report
• Produce reports such as planning KPI’s report, weekly inventory report, etc and provide justifications for any abnormalities
• Planning/ Supply Chain process optimization.
• Other incidental duties
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent 34 Years years experience of previous related experience Required and working in a medical device and/or regulated industry Preferred
• Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, Global Supply Chain, and Quality systems (e.g., SQMS, JDE, JDA, QlikView) preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills
• Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Solid knowledge and understanding of medical device related policies, procedures and guidelines relevant to local and/or global supply chain and ISO laws and regulations applicable to medical device industry
• Good problem-solving skills
• Good data analysis ability
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams, representing the organization on specific projects, and vendors/suppliers
• Ability to build productive internal/external working relationships
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.