Edwards Lifesciences Mgr, Field Clinical Spec - THV Shanghai in Shanghai, China
Develops clinical education materials in connection with clinical investigations. Provides expertise and clinical insights on the device, procedure and protocol throughout the life cycle of the clinical investigation.
• Establish, maintain and develop mutually, profitable business relationships between Edwards Lifesciences and its customers (both external and internal) with appropriate levels of clinical/management in hospitals by offering service, product knowledge, and clinician education excellence
• Provide education during the procedure on all aspects of the device, device handling, implantation and troubleshooting techniques related to equipment, tools and products required for device implants.
• Review market and competitor information and propose action plans to increase our position in the marketplace
• Develop strategy to facilitate product presentation, product trials, implementation and in-service education to meet customer’s requirements
• Develop strategy for focused education plans for key accounts and potential accounts to support sales in collaboration with Sales Managers and Sales Reps
• Attend and educate at conferences as needed
• Other incidental duties
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in in related field, 8 years years experience of previous related medical device and/or clinical experience Required
Training experience in clinical / technical environment Preferred
• Proven expertise in MS Office Suite
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation, and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills
• Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Good ability to read, write and speak English, preferred
• Expert knowledge and understanding of cardiovascular science
• Expert understanding of cardiovascular anatomy, pathology and physiology
• Expert understanding of medical device regulatory requirements and documents, device accountability and adverse events reporting
• Ability to manage confidential information with discretion
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams and key contact representing the organization on contracts or projects
• Ability to interact with senior internal and external personnel, including key opinion leaders (KOLs) on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.