Edwards Lifesciences Dir II, Business Unit_CCV in Shanghai, China
Manages a team of BU managers to achieve financial goals of assigned country cluster, holds full P&L responsibility. Sets commercial strategy for assigned countries in alignment with marketing and contributes to BU strategy definition in a defined region.
• Develops the commercial strategy of the own BU on a regional level in accordance with global strategic objectives while anticipating, identifying and interpreting market trends, dynamics and implications, applying this knowledge to the management of the business for the long term
• Aligns countries to regional strategy and drives strategy execution to achieve financial goals while negotiating with and influencing the opinions of others, both internally and externally and often on executive level
• Maintains effective relationships with key senior-level decision makers and influencers at hospitals and GPOs while influencing broader BU strategy based on business and industry knowledge
• Other incidental duties
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in in related field extensive progressive sales experience Required and
Demonstrated successful track record of sales leadership Required and
extensive medical devices industry experience Required
• Anticipates, identifies and interprets market trends, dynamics and implications, applying this knowledge to the management of the business for the long term
• Applies business and management expertise to translate regional BU strategy to country objectives
• Recognized as expert resource based on a comprehensive and advanced understanding of complex and/or fast-changing market, financial, regulatory and economic factors across potentially diverse countries and how they impact Edwards and its customers
• Looks beyond existing methodologies and own discipline to define and resolve complex problems
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
• Ability to work and excel within a fast paced, dynamic, and constantly changing work environment
• Negotiates with and influences the opinions of others, both internally and externally and often on executive level
• Negotiations will have a significant impact on the regional BU performance
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.