Edwards Lifesciences Coordenador de Licitações & Cotações (Público e Privado) e Facilities - LATAM in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Provide overall leadership and direction to the Bids, Tenders and Facilities organization with a continued focus on delivering a customer experience across all business verticals for both external and internal customers.
• Lead and represent Bids & Tenders (B&T) and Facilities on regional projects with medium complexity; Oversee customer service department activities and plans; Explore alternative models, system and tools to be used by the business; develop new departmental work procedures and principles (SOPs etc.)
• Manage and/or lead a small team (e.g., Supervisors and Representatives) and a team of contingent workers within assigned function including team budget responsibilities and managing outside contractors/vendors. Develop team members to increase business acumen and functional skills. Define and lead the implementation of key strategies in collaboration with senior leadership.
• Define and lead continuous process improvements as it relates to B&T and Facilities within LATAM utilizing business acumen and connecting to business needs
• Manage complex and unusual orders and shipments in the system including problems resolution with third party logistic companies
• Responsible for internal/external audits for B&T and Facilities; cooperation with auditor; development of risk mitigation strategies
• Participation moderately in the complex one-time projects aiming for improving the quality of service and effectiveness of B&T and Facilities department
• Other incidental duties as assigned by Leadership
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in related field , 5-10 years experience Related in customer service Required
2-3 years experience Demonstrated track record in people management Required
Master's Degree or equivalent in related field Experience working in a regulated industry Preferred
Advanced English and Spanish required
• Proven successful project management skills
• Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite and related tools and systems
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills including high discretion/judgment in decision making
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
• Excellent communication skills in English (Required) and Spanish (Preferred)
• Extensive understanding of customer service procedures while defining team operating standards and ensuring essential procedures are followed based on knowledge of own discipline
• Extensive understanding of related aspects of customer service processes and/or systems
• Knowledge of financial mechanism that relates to customer service
• Demonstrated ability to manage assigned team and provide coaching and feedback, including responsibility for all employee actions including hire/fire authority and partnering with HR on all aspects of employee relations
• Ability to develop and integrate metrics into the projects and operations that clearly demonstrate the value of B&T and Facilities to the business
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
• Ability to work and excel within a fast paced, dynamic, and constantly changing work environment
• Frequently interacts with customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between cross-functional teams and the company; often leads a cooperative effort among members of a project team
• Develop relationships and leverage them to influence change
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.