Edwards Lifesciences THV Training Program Manager in Prague, Czech Republic
Responsible for leading and executing customized trainings programs that support THV marketing launches and initiatives. All training programs require strong coordination and alignment across the Sales & Marketing organization for effective impact.
• Prepare, develop and lead the execution of the customized THV training programs and regularly measure the impact of the delivered programs against agreed competencies, recognize gaps and achievements, and report to management
• Develop solid training plan for the field based people thanks to close collaboration with marketing and sales stakeholders both in headquarters and in the countries
• Plan and report to management on the progress of the field focused trainings according to the training calendar developed and agreed with the THV leadership team
• Provide guidance to marketing and other external parties who develop training material to ensure the training needs of the field based employees reflect the environment in which they sell in on day to day basis and are aligned to the competencies identified by THV management as key to business performance
• Develop content, own, lead, organize and facilitate internal face to face new hire trainings (twice per year), and internal advanced face to face trainings for experienced sales reps (twice per year)
• Keep updated with the knowledge and skills on effective adult training techniques and advise field deployment methods depending on content and learning objectives (e.g. Digital training – Self-learning / Instructor led / Coaching…)
• Define and document Field learning processes and improve according to the changing business environment on an on-going basis.
• Other incidental duties
Education and Experience:
Master's Degree or equivalent 8 years years experience of previous experience Required and
Minimum 3 years years experience of experience as a sales representative in the health care industry
in in Business or Healthcare related field Experienced in developing training programs Preferred
• Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
• Proven successful project management skills
• Experience with MS Office Suite and related systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including consultative, influencing, and relationship management skills
• Ability to work well in a multi-cultural environment and matrix organization.
• Ability to relate to physicians, nurses, and senior-level healthcare managers
• Demonstrated problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Proven leadership and coaching skills
• Expert knowledge and understanding of Edwards policies, procedures, and international and guidelines relevant to clinical education
• Expert understanding of cardiovascular science
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.