Edwards Lifesciences Microsoft Apps Trainer in Prague, Czech Republic
The Assoc Analyst, IT Ops Services is responsible for the curriculum and facilitation for IT End User training needs within the EMEA region. Candidates should have the ability to oversee multiple training projects and tasks simultaneously, have a positive demeanor, eye for detail, and translate technical language into layman's terms. The IT End User Trainer should also possess strong communication skills and have the ability to work both independently and within a team. This position will report into the Global IT Services, Global End User Training Department and is based in Prague.
Candidate should have EU work permit!
• Provide one-on-one in-person end user training in regional Tech Studio / IT Support Kiosk models as well as at customer site in select cases
• Perform and oversee classroom/webinar training, as needed, across EMEA region in required languages
• Serve as regional Focal/VoC for vendors, metrics, manage offerings in LMS
• Develop region-specific native language course material and communications
• Perform administrative duties associated with conducting instructor-led training
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree experience as an IT Trainer, Technical Trainer or similar role Required
• Proven ability to present technical training material to groups of 10+ participants
• Quick learner of new applications and/or technologies, and familiarity with the Windows suite and Office 365 applications
• Adaptable to changing priorities and direction
• Good understanding of corporate computer security principles
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical terms plainly
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
• Limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts
• Limited knowledge of industry practices and standards
• Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
• Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
• Additional certification in training (e.g. Certified Technical Trainer) is a plus
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Fluency in French or German is required
• Ability to travel (30%)
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.