Edwards Lifesciences Mgr, Competencies Development in Prague, Czech Republic
Provide expertise in the development of product training programs.
• Develop, enhance, and lead the execution of BU related training programs (e.g., imaging, competency development) including all aspects of sales and delivery mechanisms resulting in an effective and engaging program utilizing adult learning and learner centered principles
• Lead the design of content for all sales training curriculum for field based sales employees in collaboration with cross-functional teams (e.g., marketing, GHER, operations and medical affairs) to meet the changing needs and priorities of the sales organization
• Assess field sales team for knowledge, capabilities and skills and interpret sales operations analytics. Partner with SMEs and cross-functional teams to effectively develop training programs for employees to improve their skills enabling greater achievement of business objectives
• Create and provide on-going direction on training efforts for development programs (e.g., Field Training Team, Leadership Development Program)
• Partner with Sales Leadership to ensure training objectives are met with consistency and in compliance with the sales training strategy
• Measure effectiveness of programs through post-meeting survey instruments, field feedback and KOL review, develop plan to address concerns, and lead the implementation of solutions
• Evaluate and lead the development of new training platforms
• Other incidental duties: Create budget reports for project spend
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree 10 years years experience of work experience Required or
Master's Degree or equivalent 8 years years experience of related experience working in sales, marketing, or healthcare industry Required and
Relevant experience in the medical device industry or the critical care sector in a clinical or sales position Required
Prior experience with instructional design and developing clinical/technical content Preferred
Prior successful experience as a trainer in clinical and/or sales role Preferred
• Ability to work well in a multi-cultural environment and matrix organization.
• Proven expertise in MS Office Suite
• Demonstrated ability to conceive, develop and implement training and field adoption strategies, convert these into tactical roll-out plans and deliver results with a specific emphasis on market strategy and new product launches.
• Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
• Recognized as an expert in own area with specialized depth within the organization
• Expert understanding of sales and/or field development training processes and/or systems
• Proven business acumen and excellent knowledge of a dynamic medical device market environment
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.