Edwards Lifesciences BI Developer in Prague, Czech Republic
The purpose of this role is to develop and support Business Intelligence applications based on Database and ETL technologies for global internal customers, lead BI projects and participate in support and enhancements of existing BI reports. This position will take place at Edwards office in Prague, Czech Republic.
· A degree in Economics, Logistics or Engineering combined with relevant IT experience.
· 3 years of overall IT experience.
· Experience with application development using Oracle or Microsoft DB and Informatica PowerCenter ETL.
· Ability to lead BI projects (project management experience will be a strong advantage)
· Relevant product certifications are a strong advantage.
· Fluent spoken and good written English required, another International language is advantage.
· Ability to handle new user requests, their prioritization and distribution of tasks to team members in alignment with project management best practices.
· Development of interpersonal professional relationship with internal as well with external team members is crucial skill.
· Basic knowledge of Finance, Marketing or Supply Chain processes is a strong advantage.
· Strong sense of ownership and self-motivation
· Strong customer service skills
· Strong problem solving skills and decision making ability
· Cooperative team-player
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong leaderships skills, team spirit and guidance of people
· Ability to learn and apply technical information in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
· Ability to follow policies and procedures; attention to detail
· Capability to use proper business / technical language based on listener
· Possess and display sound judgment; initiative; flexibility and detail-orientation
· Stress tolerance
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.