Edwards Lifesciences Associate Manager, Pricing THV in Prague, Czech Republic
Lead pricing initiatives for the European THV team and support the organization with high quality analyses into market conditions. Provide support by processing data and collecting new data to support LT and marketing team.
• Lead the analysis on pricing data and develop forecasts and models in partnership with finance to track key pricing indicators
• Develop pricing strategy within EU region for both the current commercial products and for new product launches in partnership with stakeholders
• Develop tools and templates that enable informed retrospective business analysis and prospective business planning on pricing
• Play an instrumental role in the design and execution of the annual strategic planning process while contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards
• Analyze market trends based on various sources (e.g., market reports, primary research, competitive intel, etc)
• Present findings to key decision-makers through weekly/ monthly meetings.
• Other incidental duties
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in in related field , 8 years years experience previous related pricing, business strategy and/or financial planning experience Required or
Master's Degree or equivalent in in related field , 6 years years experience previous related pricing, business strategy and/or financial planning experience Required
Other: in Medical education and health economic training backgroundPricing & reimbursement experience is highly Preferred
• Demonstrated experience working with a range of professionals to help navigate through complex situations
• Experience in Market Analysis, Modeling/ Forecasting preferred
• Experience working in a multicultural environment
• Proven expertise in both Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel
• Business Intelligence software (Tableau) experience preferred
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
• Fluent in English required
• Extensive knowledge of own area within the organization while contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards
• Extensive understanding and interpretation of pricing strategy
• Extensive understanding of related aspects of processes and/or systems
• Ability to develop and integrate metrics into the projects and operations that clearly demonstrate value to the business
• Ability to listen to stakeholders, discover unmet needs, develop strong rapport with audience, and be customer-focused.
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to represent leadership on projects on sections of projects within a specific area interfacing with project managers and cross-functional teams
• Ability to consult in project setting
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.