Edwards Lifesciences Analyst, Business Systems in Prague, Czech Republic
Develops, implements, and sustains IT solutions to business problems to improve business processes, develop systems and policies, improve user proficiency, and promote system adoption in collaboration with key stakeholders.
• Performs root cause analysis and troubleshoot business systems, interfaces, configurations, etc., including testing and researching data integrity/accuracy
• Assesses business needs of assigned functional area; including but not limited to determining which business processes to re-engineer or automate. Develop and propose technology solution options.
• Configures and tests systems to execute features, integration, and reporting
• Develops functional specifications for system features and reports.
• Documents technical design that will be used to implement features and reports.
Support Coupa Procure to Pay system and related business process.
• Performs end user training
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer science or related field , 4 Years years experience Experience in a Business Systems Analyst role or related experience Required or
Master's Degree or equivalent in Computer science or related field , 2 Years years experience related experience Required
• Strong ability to manage and deal with different cultures and nationalities
• Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal relations, written & verbal communication skills
• Organizational and project management skills a plus
• Possess and display sound judgment; initiative; flexibility and detail-orientation
• Ability to develop and maintain business and technical documentation
• Strong documentation skills
• Competent in handling multiple tasks with attention to detail, and perform duties with minimal supervision
• Ability to adapt to new technologies
• Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment
• Ability to support interfaces with multiple systems
• Experience working in complex, matrixed environments
• Prior experience working in complex global business environment
• Experience managing small IT projects
Experience with Procure to Pay Applications - experience with Coupa or Ariba preferred
Experience with contract lifecycle management systems preferred
• Experience with Good Manufacturing/Good Documentation Practices (GxP) processes preferred
• Experience with FDA guidelines for Software Quality and Systems Validation preferred
• Moderate working knowledge of enterprise information systems such as ERP, PLM, CRM, QMS, etc (such as JDE, SAP), PLM (TeamCenter, Agile), MES (such as CAMSTAR, APRISO, etc), CRM (such as Salesforce.com) APS (such as JDA, Manugistics, i2, SAP), QMS (such as Pilgrim, TrackWise, Master Control), LIMS (such as Labware), Calibration and Maintenance (such as Blue Mountain or Maximo) preferred
• Experience interacting with and managing SaaS solutions and external vendors
• Good computer skills in usage of MS Office Suite
• Good documentation and communication skills
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.