Edwards Lifesciences Sales Specialist - Long Island - Critical Care in New York, United States
The Sales Specialist is our dynamic sales professional, who drives the sales of the Critical Care product line for the Long Island market through selling to existing customers, as well as new customers. This person will interface with a diverse set of customers within the hospital setting - Surgeons, Intensivists, Materials Management, Anesthesiologists, and Critical Care. They must be able to identify, develop and close new sales opportunities. This sales role works directly with a Clinical Field Specialist to provide education and clinical support of the Enhanced Surgical Recovery Process to clinicians in the critical care and operating room environment.
The ideal candidate will live in Long Island, NY.
• 3+ years med device selling experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to travel (70% or more)
• Experience selling capital and disposable product
• Experience selling into the OR and ICU call point
• Proven ability to sell products that require physician behavior change and disruptive technology
• Proven ability to drive results in a multi-level hospital selling environment (C-Suite, Purchasing, Physicians, Nurses)
• Solid clinical knowledge of hemodynamic monitoring as well as cardiovascular anatomy, pathology and physiology
• Good knowledge of assigned and competitor products
• Ability to develop deeper understanding of business, industry and selling environment of territory
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, understand customer needs/feedback/objections and explain products
• Ability to influence customer buying decisions with tact and diplomacy
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.