Edwards Lifesciences Clinical Field Specialist NSW in New South Wales, Australia
Develops clinical education materials in connection with clinical investigations. Provides expertise and clinical insights on the device, procedure and protocol throughout the life cycle of the clinical investigation.
• Provide education on all aspects of the device, device handling, implantation and troubleshooting techniques related to equipment, tools and products required for device implants.
• Educate and train physicians, hospital personnel and hospital staff on technical matters related to investigational products and procedures through conducting and/or coordinating one-on-one ad hoc training sessions and in-service structured education programs.
• Continuously improve training curriculum, training materials and training tools, based on clinical trial experience.
• Throughout commercial procedures, provide physicians and medical staff with required follow-up support to ensure continuity of education and technical support related to all aspects of clinical research.
• Plan and implement growth strategies within focused accounts
• Maintain the in-service of products; assure that customer is prepared to use the Edwards products
• Validate software and hardware updates in the field
• Learns the product(s), physiology, anatomy, applications and “language” of the market and Edwards Lifesciences
• Perform routine reviews on clinical support activities, changes in the market and assigned accounts
• Other duties as assigned by leadership.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in in related field, 1 year years experience of previous related medical device and/or clinical experience Required
• Training experience in clinical / technical environment preferred
• Good computer skills in MS Office Suite
• Good written and verbal communication skills, presentation and interpersonal relationship skills
• Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.