Edwards Lifesciences Assoc. Mgr, Sales in Mexico City, Mexico
Manages a team of territory/account managers across a defined region to achieve financial goals. Responsibilities encompass management and coaching of the team, supporting team in direct sales activities and driving business with own customers.
• Manages, coaches and motivates a team of territory/account managers to ensure achievement of sales targets within assigned territories utilizing expert understanding of cardiovascular anatomy, pathology and physiology relevant to EW medical products as it relates to the business
• Promotes and sells product portfolio and solutions directly to current and new customers while building strong network of relationships with critical decision makers in assigned accounts and in the market
• Supports sales activities of territory/account managers in complex selling situations while developing and leading the execution of both short- and long-term territory/account plans
• Other incidental duties
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in in related field extensive progressive sales experience Required and
Demonstrated successful track record of managing a team of sales employees Required and
extensive medical devices industry experience Required
• Deep and broad expertise of entire BU product portfolio, how it addresses customer needs and how it compares to competitor offerings
• In-depth understanding of BU strategy and business model the competitive landscape and market environments of own territory/accounts
• Applies industry knowledge and sales experience to direct achievement of financial goals
• Expert understanding of cardiovascular anatomy, pathology and physiology relevant to EW medical products as it relates to the business
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
• Ability to work and excel within a fast paced, dynamic, and constantly changing work environment
• Strong network of relationships with critical decision makers in assigned accounts and in the market
• Seen as strategic resource to customers organization based on ability to develop innovative, mutually beneficial partnerships and solutions
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.