Edwards Lifesciences Sr Specialist, Global Mobility in Kuala Lumpur BSC, Malaysia
The Senior Global Mobility Specialist is primarily responsible for consulting with management and customers on mobility programs, as well as developing services and program offerings, to help facilitate all mobility and immigration processes throughout the mobility lifecycle. There will be exposure to domestic relocation, international relocation, international expatriate assignments and special global mobility projects to support the growing/changing needs of the business.
• Assess domestic and complex international mobility needs, identify best approaches, and collaborate with third party vendors in providing cost estimates, communicating overall package and next steps, including providing recommendations and education for relocations/assignments
• Provide consulting and guidance on complex mobility and immigration issues with significant financial impact and provide recommendations on solutions
• Manage vendor services to ensure services are in keeping with expected service levels, assuring that contracted work is fulfilled, and identifying issues for resolution
• Partner with stakeholders to identify and drive more complex HR process improvement projects including performing complex processes gap analysis, doing research, benchmarking and proposing recommendations and solutions
• Manage the development of content on global mobility processes and provide training to stakeholders
• Provide coaching and mentoring to other team members; back-up in the absence of manager
• Lead in special mobility projects
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in related field required.
• 5 years experience in an HR function for a global corporation required; Experience in mobility/immigration required.
• Proven expertise in usage of MS Office Suite, HRIS and ATS systems (e.g., Workday, ServiceNow).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including consultative and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives.
• Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to influence change.
• Must be able to work in a global team environment, including inter-departmental teams and key contact representing the organization on contracts or projects.
• Ability to interact with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.