Edwards Lifesciences Sr Mgr, Operations Excellence in Kuala Lumpur BSC, Malaysia
This role will focus on the migration, mapping, measurement and enhancement of cross-functional services provided by the newly launched Business Service Center (BSC) in Kuala Lumpur. This role will oversee coordination, deployment and implementation of process improvement projects for newly migrated and existing services in the center. Support / facilitate Lean Six Sigma projects and skills and help build a desired culture of operations discipline in the BSC. This is a pioneering role in the newly opened BSC and will require hands-on delivery of projects to demonstrate the value a process improvement discipline can bring to the region.
• Lead small, medium and large sized process migration projects in collaboration with functional departments such as Finance, IT, Sales Operations and Senior Leadership within the JAPAC region.
• Manage stakeholders within a highly matrixed and global structure. Be the local champion for process improvement in the BSC.
• Lead the deployment, execution and follow through of lean and Six Sigma programs .
• Establish and maintain KPIs to measure process and service performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Mentor, provide knowledge transfer and technical guidance to Green/Black Belt candidates, coaching team members and influencing stakeholders. Maintain alignment with training and methodology of Corporate Business Excellence.
• Serve as a project management subject matter expert, including guiding and mentoring other project members; demonstrate expertise in business process
• Establish and maintain team members and project stakeholder relationships, expectations, and communications
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in in related field , 10 years years experience of hands on experience managing projects of increasing complexity Required
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification with appropriate Lean or Six Sigma certification.
Management Consulting or operations background is preferred. Background in Finance or Sales Operations a plus.
Proven expertise in usage of MS Office Suite
Excellent documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
Native level English and Mandarin. Extra language capability in Japanese or Korean a plus.
Will be based in Kuala Lumpur but must be able to travel regionally (China, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, etc.) up to 20%
Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
Excellent understanding and work experience with project budgets and financial management
Strong leadership skills and ability to influence change
Experience in facilitating change, including collaboration with management and executive stakeholders
Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Must be able to work in a team environment, including serving as consultant to management
Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.