Edwards Lifesciences Sr. Coordinator, IT Support in Kuala Lumpur BSC, Malaysia
• Answer the Service Desk phone calls.
• Process and resolve Incidents & Service Requests:
o Track all relevant Incident and Service Request details, categorize, prioritize and close tickets.
o Provides first-line investigation and diagnosis of highly complex incidents.
o Escalates the Incidents and Service Requests that they cannot resolve.
o Monitor the Service Desk system for tickets assigned to the Service Desk queue and process them based on priority.
o May provide coaching and training to lower-level employees.
• Other system administration type duties:
o Granting shared drive access.
o Network account creation and extensions.
o Telecom administration tasks.
o Processing terminations (de-provisioning network accounts)
o Other duties as assigned by leadership
Education and Experience:
• H.S. Diploma or equivalent to 2 years of experience previous experience Required.
• Associate's Degree or equivalent in or technical degree/certification experience resolving service request Preferred.
• Good computer skills including MS Office Suite, Adobe, and ability to operate general office machinery.
• Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills.
• Must be able to read and write in Japanese language.
• Familiarity with enterprise platforms and applications.
• Required experience includes the capacity to demonstrate the following skills and abilities: analytical, articulate, attention to detail, decisive, innovative, adaptable, personable, self-confident, team player, effectively manages stress, empathetic, enthusiastic, diplomatic, collaborative, customer-oriented, ambitious, continuous learner, resourceful, self-motivated and results-oriented.
• Must possess good written and oral communication skills.
• Should be good at problem-solving.
• Must have good telephone etiquette.
• Is able to exercise good judgment using Service Desk standards and following guidelines.
• Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with IT staff and internal customers at all organizational levels.
• Good computer skills and familiarity with the following platforms and applications is desired (Microsoft Outlook/Office365, Internet Explorer, Windows 10, Active Directory)
• Multifactor Authentication (Virtual Private Network [VPN], Cisco Any Connect)
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.