Edwards Lifesciences Sr Analyst, Data Management in Kuala Lumpur BSC, Malaysia
Ensure data consistency across the core business systems (JDE, SFDC, Anaplan, Qlik).
• Provide complex root cause analysis, formulate, and propose alternative solutions and recommendations including providing guidance to stakeholders utilizing data management.
• Define business terms and data quality rules while ensuring integrity and consistency.
• Analyze data quality issues and provide solutions on data management with high complexity.
• Drive the data quality of master data across the domains in assigned region.
• Recommend and lead the implementation of continuous data process improvements and/or transformations to existing processes.
• Develop and document regional processes and procedures.
• Partner with regional/global team members and crossfunctional teams to ensure that operations and processes are set up according to regional standards to ensure adherence to governance objectives.
• Collaborate with Corporate governance office for issue remediation.
• Build and drive plans to improve data quality across each region including dashboard reviews.
• Provide coaching and knowledge transfer to team members.
• Incidental duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in in related field.
• 5 years years experience of previous related experience in data management Required.
• Certification in data management desired.
• Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel including data quality tools.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including negotiating and relationship management skills.
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Full knowledge and understanding of Edwards policies, procedures and guidelines relevant to data management.
• Full understanding of data management and governance principles, theories, and concepts.
• Good leadership skills and ability to influence change.
• Strict attention to detail.
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels.
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.