Edwards Lifesciences Prod Mgr, ProfEdTraining in Kuala Lumpur BSC, Malaysia
Partner with all levels of Professional Education staff and other related functions across Edwards to develop and lead the execution of educational programs for health care providers and internal product trainings/sales trainings.
• Lead the execution and development of assigned product/program related training content and tools, including all aspects of education program delivery, while utilizing creativity and judgment to assure training tools are in compliance with Legal, Regulatory/Quality and AdvaMed requirements and achieving Edwards desired business goals:
o Collaborate cross-functionally on creation of product/program training content, implementation and sustaining product use issues_
o Create educational content and leverage content across multi-media tools to ensure clarity for regions where English is a second language_
o Drive EW global product education program(s) to ensure proper utilization of products, and best procedural outcomes (Box, Procedural Videos, WebEx, On-Site training, etc.)_
o Negotiate and develop appropriate vendor agreements
o Lead operations of product/program launch training activities
o Ensure proper content is updated and available throughout product lifecycle related training
o Establish and maintain good business relationships/partnerships with key KOL physicians and regional prof Ed teams
• Provide complex ad hoc analysis and projects on sustaining engineering product modifications and complaint issues
• Measure effectiveness of educational tools, resources and programs through conduct post-meeting survey instruments, focus groups, and other market research and provide monthly analytics.
• Drive and lead the implementation of process improvement for operational efficiency
• Other incidental duties
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree 5 years years experience of previously related work experience Required
Experience working in sales, marketing, or healthcare industry Preferred
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Proven expertise in MS Office Suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including consultative and relationship management skills
• Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and investigative skills
• Substantial knowledge and understanding of policies, procedures, and guidelines relevant to strategic event planning
• Substantial knowledge of regulatory and AdvaMed requirements
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to work in a team environment, working closely with global marketing team, key opinion leaders and regional sales managers
• Develop the ability to interact with senior internal and external personnel on assigned projects
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.