Edwards Lifesciences JDE Development Architect in Kuala Lumpur BSC, Malaysia
Establish best practices for PLM solution implementations, changes, maintenance, and support including designing enterprise and/or solution level architecture through the stages of planning, design, execution, and operation.
• Lead the execution of system platform and project scope
• Provide design and architecture guidance to project teams to execute smaller tactical projects / initiatives
• Lead the execution of business requirements
• Identify and evaluate integration opportunities for lower tier systems
• Establish communication and documentation approaches that present external emerging developments, and evangelize new technologies, standards and methodologies
• Provide training, coaching and knowledge transfer to team members
• Other Incidental duties
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree 8 years years experience Required
Other: in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering Preferred
Other: in Certifications in related disciplines (programming, database development, project management, etc.) required; Architecture certification: TOGAF, ZACHMAN, etc. Preferred
Experience (e.g. medical device, pharmaceuticals, etc.) or in highly regulated environments
• Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent documentation, communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills
• Extensive knowledge of own area within the organization while contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.