Edwards Lifesciences Global Service Desk in Kuala Lumpur BSC, Malaysia
In a help desk/call center environment, serves as the single, initial point of contact for end users. Logs all relevant incident and service request details. Provides first line investigation and diagnosis. Resolves those incidents and service requests within the IT Support skill set and escalates as appropriate. The primary objective of this role is to restore "normal service" to the users as quickly as possible.
• Answer the Help Desk phone calls
• Process and resolve Incidents & Service Requests:x000D
•Track all relevant Incident and Service Request details, categorize, prioritize and close ticketsx000D
•Provides first-line investigation and diagnosis of moderately complex incidentsx000D
•Escalates highly complex issues to ensure timely and accurate resolutionx000D
•Monitor service desk system for tickets assigned to the Help Desk queue and process based on priority
• Other duties as assigned by leadership
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• No experience required; experience resolving service request preferred
• Good computer skills including MS Office Suite, Adobe, and ability to operate general office machinery
• Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
• Familiarity with enterprise platforms and applications
• The capacity to demonstrate the following skills and abilities: analytical, articulate, attention to detail, decisive, innovative, adaptable, personable, self-confident, team player, effectively manages stress, empathetic, enthusiastic, diplomatic, collaborative, customer oriented, ambitious, continuous learner, resourceful, self-motivated and results oriented.
• Must possess basic written and verbal communication skills.
• Have basic problem solving skills
• Must have good telephone etiquette
• Is able to exercise good judgment using Help Desk standards and following guidelines and instructions
• Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with IT staff and internal customers at all organizational levels
• Good computer skills and familiarity with the following platforms and applications is desired:
o Microsoft Office Suite
o Microsoft Outlook/Office365
o Internet Explorer
o Windows 7
o Active Directory
o Virtual Private Network (VPN)
o MobilePASS (one-time password software authentication solution for VPN access)
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.