Edwards Lifesciences Product Manager, US Downstream – THV in Irvine, California
Develop an annual product marketing plan and execute to effectively market Edwards existing products to constituents including Edwards's sales representatives, clinicians and hospital administrators
• Develop and execute the production of marketing and product training materials, and deliver sales force training
• Collaborate with marketing team to develop marketing messages based on regional strategies, knowledge of current literature and regulatory/legal requirements for minor product launches
• Work closely with Product/Brand managers to develop product materials and programs that support product launch and commercialization strategies or Develop product materials and programs that support product launch and commercialization strategies using established brand guidelines and procedures.
• Collaborate with regional marketing and demand planning (Irvine) to clarify demand forecasts for manufacturing and sales operations for minor product launches
• Lead sections of projects for the Congress Management process
• Manage the product samples/marketing collateral forecasting, storage, distribution process for minor product launches
• Drive marketing collateral/labeling through all relevant legal and regulatory approval processes through collaboration with relevant cross-functional stakeholders for minor product launches
• Develop product and kit labels required for regional product approvals
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in in related field, 5 years of work experience or
• Master's Degree or equivalent 3 years of work experience
• Experience working in sales, marketing, and medical device industry
• Proven expertise in MS Office Suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including consultative and relationship management skills
• Excellent problem-solving , critical thinking, and investigative skills
• Substantial understanding in tracking and interpreting market share, pricing, ASPs, competitive dynamics.
• Substantial knowledge of marketing concepts and principles
• Expertise and ability to coach others in one or more functional areas
• Ability to forecast product lines for short-term and long-term accuracy based on market development, sales trends, competition and changing market dynamics.
• Possess a fundamental clinical knowledge related to hospital environment, clinical practice and reimbursement policies
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to work in a team environment, working closely with global marketing team, key opinion leaders and regional sales managers
• Ability to interact with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.