Edwards Lifesciences Marketing Operations Representative, Finances in Irvine, California
Responsible for marketing duties in support of marketing team.
• Provide marketing support on established programs with increasing complexity under general supervision (e.g., expense reporting, travel and venue related event planning, processing invoices)
• Document and maintain process maps of key activities in collaboration with other stakeholders from other functions related to the business
• Lead and execute smaller marketing projects
• Resolve issues to bring invoices to closure by collaborating with other departments
• Other incidental duties
• H.S. Diploma or equivalent 4 years years experience of related experience Required
• Strong computer skills including usage of Microsoft Office Suite and related business systems
• Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills
• Able to read, comprehend, write and speak English
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of and adherence to EW policies and procedures
• Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams, HCP, and external suppliers and vendors
• Provide feedback in a professional, direct, and tactful manner
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
• Substantial knowledge and understanding risk of HCP interaction and strictly adhere to AdvaMed code of ethics
• Substantial knowledge of HCP (Healthcare Providers) expense policies
• Substantial knowledge of business systems (e.g., CVENT, TAP, ECLM (Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management), Concur, Travel Request Processing)
• Some college coursework Preferred
• Experience with basic project management preferred
• Substantial knowledge and understanding of Edwards policies, procedures, and requirements relevant to brand standards
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.