Edwards Lifesciences Indirect Sourcing Representative in Irvine, California
Process POs or contracts to ensure that internal customers are adhering to the correct process flow.
• Review purchase requisitions to ensure vendors/suppliers to ensure vendors/suppliers are validated within source-to-pay system (e.g., Coupa) or Review contracts via a Contracts Lifecycle Management system on behalf of internal customers; May work with team member to resolve issues
• Review routine contracts and/or purchase orders for compliance to policy
• Review amendments or extensions of contracts, and advise the internal customer of potential impacts of proposed amendments or Resolve technical source-to-pay system (e.g., Coupa) issues and escalate complex issues to Indirect Sourcing team
• Work with the Legal department to prepare contracts and contract amendments (including statements of work), and standardized contract language
• Maintain data governance over supplier contract metadata within a contract management solution and integrated business applications
• Collaborate with internal departments and suppliers by assisting in analyzing pricing and department needs and formulating recommendations for cost reduction and process improvement
• Other duties assigned by Leadership: Process ITSR’s for the IRV Purchasing group in work order process
Education and Experience:
H.S. Diploma or equivalent 1 year years experience of work experience Required
Bachelor's Degree in in related field Preferred
Experience working in contract or bid management Preferred
• Good computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel
• Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
• Basic problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Good knowledge and understanding of Edwards policies and procedures
• Basic knowledge of contract terms and conditions
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams
• Provide feedback in a professional, direct, and tactful manner
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.