Edwards Lifesciences Capital Strategy Manager in Irvine, California
• Analyze potential market opportunities utilizing pro-forma models and analysis to provide recommendations on strategies and determine key financial metrics and market opportunity by consolidating market models with supporting assumptions
• Develop and manage a multi-year generational product and indication roadmap which delivers on future market growth and market leadership targets
• Develop and lead the implementation of portfolio management governance process and tools to enable analysis, visualization, and presentation of portfolio strategy that can be utilized to drive decision making
• Develop tools and processes to assess potential risks, such as competitive or other market threats, and integrate risk management into strategy formulation
• Assess all global market research needs with input from stakeholders (e.g., Global Upstream Marketing Product Management) to inform key strategic decisions for portfolio planning
• Develop market and value assessment metrics with input from stakeholders (e.g., Global Upstream Marketing Product Management) to support portfolio prioritization process
• Present findings and recommendations to key stakeholders
• Other incidental duties
Bachelor's Degree in in related field , 8 years years experience of work experience and previous related experience working in marketing or healthcare industry required or
Master's Degree or equivalent in in related field , 6 years years experience of work experience and previous related experience working in marketing or healthcare industry required.
• Proven successful project management skills
• Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
• Recognized as an expert in own area with specialized depth within the organization
• Ability to build and to create market models with supporting assumptions in order to determine key financial metrics and market opportunity
• Possess the ability to measure and track performance/success of programs/initiatives
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Ability to represent leadership on portfolio management working closely with global marketing team, PMO, finance and functional leaders to communicate needs to senior management
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.