Edwards Lifesciences Associate Representative, Clinical Payments - Transcatheter Heart Valve Unit in Irvine, California
This is a unique opportunity to join the Transcatheter Heart Valve (THV) group, focused on developing solutions for patients suffering from structural heart disease.
The Associate Representative Clinical Payments will analyze and process payments associated with clinical trials, ensure alignment with contractual and trial requirements and manage the lifecycle of the payment.
• Process basic payments (e.g, invoices, expenses) for clinical contractual costs using current processing systems (e.g., COUPA, JDE, CTMS)
• Identify potential discrepancies and escalate to manager. Resolve basic queries.
• Load and/or track costs in the designated payment processing system
• Set up ACH/payee information in current processing systems
• Archive payments (e.g., quarterly and miscellaneous payments and related documents ) electronically. Send and ensure payment is received by recipients (e.g.,HCP, vendors, clinical sites)
• Review invoices to compare against contract language
• Work with stakeholders to code, route, and approve costs
• Provide executed budgets to fair market value vendor (e.g. IQVIA)
• Other incidental duties
Education and Experience:
H.S. Diploma or equivalent
Related work experience preferred
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
• Good computer skills including MS Office Suite, Adobe, and ability to operate general office machinery
• Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
• Ability to manage confidential information with discretion
• Moderate knowledge and understanding of Edwards policies, procedures, and guidelines relevant to payments (e.g. Payment processes, HCP reporting, Fair Market Value)
• Moderate knowledge of clinical terminology and healthcare compliance and regulations (e.g. Sunshine Act)
• Moderate understanding of regulatory requirements (e.g. CFR, GCP)
• Moderate working skills in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word)
• Moderate skills in clinical systems (e.g. CTMS, JDE, Veeva)
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to work in face paced environment
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels of internal and external partners
• Contacts are across the organization, and may include external contacts
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control"
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.