Edwards Lifesciences Sales Operations Analyst in Guyancourt, France
This is an exciting opportunity within a company that leads the heart valve market, not only in terms of market share but also in cutting edge technology. The Transcatheter Heart Valve (THV) team extends Edwards’s leadership into the transcatheter area, providing immediate new treatment alternatives to patients with no or few other alternatives, eventually positioning THV as the treatment of choice for aortic stenosis.
The Sales Operations Analyst THV is a newly created opening for helping THV team to manage their projects in Marketing, Finance, Commercial Operations, etc. You will be collecting all kind of data to make presentations or dashboards to better understand the current stage of each project.
Are data, processes and dashboards your passion? You will join a team with great impact on people's life. Apply now!
• Assess sales achievement and other key metrics by integrating and blending quantitative and qualitative data from a variety of sources to perform routine analyses. Facilitate presentations on findings on trends (e.g. sales growth, market trends) to sales management and internal stakeholder team.
• Respond to inquiries and requests from field sales team
• Maintain up-to-date and accurate sales results and other key metrics in applicable reporting systems. Monitor data integrity on sales dashboards and provide user support to the field for sales tools.
• Generate standardized reports on sales information to track attainment of growth objectives, e.g., sales results, historical growth, market growth trends, budget variance, sales exceptions and product use.
• Interview and survey sales staff team to investigate and facilitate the identification of best practices and business trends to provide guidance on as part of strategic decisions
• Identify opportunities for innovations in sales tools, present recommendations, and develop specifications for approved tools, as well as training users
• May contribute to the development of strategic and tactical input into the development of customer agreements/contracts (e.g. pricing, consignments, new technology introductions, increasing par levels), and interact with customers to address customer contractual concerns
• Other incidental duties assigned by Leadership
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in related field, 1 year-experience
Good analytical experience including, spreadsheets, database management systems, and word processing
• Good English level
• Good computer skills in MS Office Suite
• Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
• Ability to quantify abstract conceptual data into concrete analysis
• Good problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Good knowledge and understanding of analytics and sales strategies
• Good knowledge of business acumen
• Good understanding of relational databases
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Work is performed independently on sections of projects and/or lines of work and reviewed for accuracy and soundness
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.