Edwards Lifesciences Account Manager Critical Care Nord (France) in Guyancourt, France
Territory: North of France
Manages the relationship with a defined list of large Edwards customers, looking to grow Edwards' share of wallet. Identifies, develops and closes new sales opportunities within portfolio of own business unit.
Essential Job Functions
55% Serves as main point of contact within Critical Care business unit for assigned customer base utilizing full understanding of hemodynamic monitorin, with full understanding of Capital Care sales cycle, and/or cardiovascular anatomy, pathology and physiology relevant to EW medical products as it relates to the business.
25% Builds and manages strong, long-lasting relationships with customers, referrers, surgeons and other influencers in assigned region to push Edwards positioning in the market utilizing creativity and influencing skills with new or existing customers on buying decisions using tact and diplomacy.
15% Develops and closes new business opportunities with existing customers and identifies areas of improvement to meet sales targets while developing and executing annual plan to achieve region objectives.
Marginal Job Functions
Other incidental duties; 5%
Combined Function Percentage. 100%
Field of Study With Years of Experience Details Required Preferred
Bachelor's Degree in related field
5 years of progressive sales experience and medical devices industry experience
• Full knowledge of the strengths and limitations of own products and competitor products
• Develops deeper understanding of own business, medical devices industry and selling environment of own region
• Full knowledge of customer organizations and how market environment impacts customers
• Full understanding of hemodynamic monitoring and/or cardiovascular anatomy, pathology and physiology relevant to EW medical products as it relates to the business
• Full understanding of Capital Care sales cycle
• Full Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Strict attention to detail
• Understands customer needs, feedback and objections and explains products to influence customer perception of value
• Utilizes creativity and influencing skills with new or existing customers on buying decisions using tact and diplomacy
• Adhere to all Environment Health & Safety rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.