Edwards Lifesciences Imaging Specialist - Transcatheter Heart Valve in Colorado, United States
Become a driving force in the launch and commercialization of the groundbreaking, interventional cardiology device, the Transcatheter Heart Valve (THV). Edwards Lifesciences THV team is looking for an Imaging Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. As an integral part of the team, the selected candidate will perform analysis of 3D Computed Tomography and other imaging modalities to achieve the best outcomes including pre and post-op TAVR image analyses supporting physician proctors for clinical evaluation.
This is a remote / home office position and the selected candidate can work in the Pacific, Mountain, or Central time zones.
Analyze 3D Computed Tomography (CT) reconstruction screening for moderately complex case workups for commercial transcatheter heart valve case planning to determine measurements suitability for anatomy for THV implantation.
Perform CT reconstructions in support of case reviews in collaboration with physician proctor
Design and develop training content relevant to imaging procedures and image analysis for stakeholders (e.g., field support team and/or health care professionals)
Train stakeholders (e.g., field support team and/or HCPs) on CT imaging acquisition and interpretation
Identify gaps and provide recommendations on CT acquisition process improvements
Develop and lead the implementation of screening strategy
Incidental: Answer queries and troubleshoot technical issues as required. Enter data for screening measurements
- Bachelor's degree in a science or technology field with 3 years of imaging experience OR Associate's degree or certification in imaging modality certification (e.g., American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)) and 5 years of imaging experience.
• Experience and solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with imaging analysis software (e.g. 3Mensio, TomTec, Vitrea, Circle VI, etc.)
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation, communication skills
• Able to effectively guide and provide input to field on effective imaging equipment operation
• Demonstrated problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Must be able to work in a team environment, fostering collaboration between inter-departmental teams, HCPs and KOL
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.