Edwards Lifesciences Mgr, Sales_SURG Changsha in Changsha Remote, China
Drives business in own territory/account within portfolio of own business unit. Manages relationship with customers, looking to grow Edwards' share of wallet. Identifies, develops and closes new sales opportunities.
• Serves as main point of contact within own business unit for assigned territory and/or customer base utilizing extensive understanding of hemodynamic monitoring and/or cardiovascular anatomy, pathology and physiology relevant to EW medical products as it relates to the business
• Builds and manages strong, long-lasting relationships with customers and other influencers, expands network in assigned region to push Edwards positioning in the market. Negotiate with complex stakeholder structures on top-levels and influencing budgeting process in purchase departments of customers
• Develops and closes new business opportunities, and identifies areas of improvement to meet sales targets while developing and leading the execution of both short- and long-term region plan.
• Provides coaching and guidance to less experienced colleagues, potentially within the context of a formal mentoring program
• Other incidental duties
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in in related field, 8 years years experience of progressive sales experience Required and
profound medical devices industry experience Required
• Deep technical knowledge of BU product portfolio and how it addresses customer needs
• In-depth understanding of BU strategy, selling model, the competitive landscape and market environments
• Understands emerging industry trends and interdependencies affecting both Edwards and customers
• Extensive understanding of hemodynamic monitoring and/or cardiovascular anatomy, pathology and physiology relevant to EW medical products as it relates to the business
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Anticipates and understands customer needs, feedback and objections and applies knowledge to create value
• Utilizes long-term relationships with senior-level customers contacts and Edwards colleagues across functions to achieve success
• Influences budgeting process in purchase departments of customers.
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.