Edwards Lifesciences Assoc Rep, HR Solutions in Cartago, Costa Rica
The HR Representative acts as the first point of contact for HR inquiries, identifying and delivering solutions to employees and People Leaders. This role executes processes, delivers services, and conducts the day-to-day operations in their assigned function/service area team. The Representative is empowered to support and perform transactional activities required to enable HR business processes and drive a best-in-class employee experience.
• Perform routine HR Solutions tasks in a support capacity (i.e., back office) under limited supervision to assist other HRS team members who act as first points-of-contact for all HR inquiries.
• Support daily service operations by performing routine service tasks as requested by higher level HRS team members.
• Support the administration of HR tasks and activities for their assigned function(s).
• Delegate and escalate inquiries as appropriate but remain responsible for the HR case through completion by tracking progress and providing continuous feedback to requestors on status of their inquiries.
• Leverage E2E process documentation, procedures, work instructions, and Knowledge Base and Case Management content to resolve inquiries quickly and execute day-to-day operational activities and tasks.
• Provide input to improve HR Knowledge Base and Case Management content for their assigned function, based on their user experience.
• Other incidental duties
Education and Experience:
H.S. Diploma or equivalent Required
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred Preferred
Previous experience in Human Resources Administration or shared services environment preferred Preferred
• Experience with interacting and supporting all levels of management
• Experience managing HR system data
• Experience and understanding of enabling technologies (e.g., case management, employee and manager self-service) and how they work within a customer service business environment (ServiceNow preferred)
• Experience with an ERP system (Workday preferred)
• Experience with Microsoft tools and applications required
• Basic knowledge and understanding of Edwards policies and procedures.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of HR Solutions. Ability to operate effectively and proactively in a customer service environment with a customer focus and employee experience mindset
• Ability to use appropriate judgment and critical thinking skills involved in escalating issues or other resources in decision making or processing
• Ability to effectively utilize HR technology system(s), resource material, and websites to accurately capture, track, and follow-up on information related to inquiries
• Ability to interact with all levels of employees to resolve difficult issues
• Ability to manage high workloads and conflicting priorities, both in support of the HR team and their customers or employees
• Attention to detail and high work standards in support of accurate delivery
• General understanding of employment legislation and compliance for the relevant jurisdiction
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills required
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.