Edwards Lifesciences Country Marketing Manager THV Benelux in Breda, Netherlands
For this role previous experience in Medical devices, Pharmaceutical, Lifescienses sectors are highly preferred!
DUTCH NATIVE IS REQUIRED!!
Develop the country marketing plan based on a deep understanding of the market needs and dynamics in alignment with European marketing plan and drive key marketing initiatives on a country level to achieve the local business goals.
Time split for regions:
• Maintain contact with local KOLs and develop high quality relations with other health care professionals, Drive the event strategy of the country, aligned with local dynamics/needs and EU event strategy, Identify new growth opportunities within the HCPs segments
• Drive the implementation of new product launches and ensure strong launch execution, contribute to the establishment of the vision, strategy and objectives of the THV division in large sized country
• Implement locally the Therapy Development initiatives and Economic Value campaigns
• Lead in the development of the Economical Value Campaign within assigned area(s)
• Anticipate and research market Dynamics and analytics (market size and trends, competitive situation, reimbursement,…)
• Support local needs of the commercial and clinical teams in alignment with the marketing plan, including delivering field training and clinical marketing activities
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree with 10 years of work experience or
Master's Degree or equivalent with 8 years of related experience working in sales, marketing, or healthcare industry
• Proven successful project management skills
• Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
• Recognized as an expert in own area with specialized depth within the organization
• Expert understanding of related aspects of marketing concepts and principles
• Extensive understanding of broad market research designs, develops market research programs coordinating with the global VOC manager and demonstrates an in-depth understanding of commercial goals behind research
• Ability to forecast product lines for short-term and long-term accuracy based on market development, sales trends, competition and changing market dynamics.
• Ability to assess and understand market share, pricing, ASPs, competitive dynamics
• Possess strong clinical knowledge, experience and knowledge of the clinical areas where Edwards' products are used or intended to be used, understand the purchasing process and challenges for product adoption in complex healthcare networks
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Represents leadership on projects within a specific working closely with cross-functional team, marketing peers and leaders and managing needs and messaging to upper management
• Consult in project setting within specific marketing area
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.