Edwards Lifesciences Business Unit Mgr TMTT (Mitral and Tricuspid) Benelux in Breda, Netherlands
Manages a team of territory/account managers across the Benelux to achieve financial goals. Contributes to sales strategy definition, defines sales targets of team. Steers related commercial activities (e.g. marketing). Holds full P&L responsibility for the assigned region. No own accounts.
• Leads a team of territory/account managers and/or sales managers to achieve their financial goals, in alignment with Edwards business strategy while identifying and interpreting market trends and implications, applying this knowledge to management of the team
• Hires, develops and retains talent in the Edwards sales organization while leading and representing a BU across a region of moderate strategic impact
• Drives commercialization of Edwards products and services across the region of moderate size
• Develop and deploy the commercial strategy of TMTT in the Benelux according to the BU strategic imperatives
• Drive the expansion of TMTT therapy through new centers opening and increase in volume per center
• Work closely with Market Access, Marketing, ProfEd/MedAffairs, Clinical Research and other BUs to ensure a fast development in the Benelux
• Have oversight for the UK Ireland customer relations and be accountable for sales and growth margin
• Be responsible for new center openings (capabilities, funding, etc)
• Develop and sustain robust relationships with our KOLs
• Manage the local Selling and Marketing budget
• Plan and prepare forecasts by account, product and therapy for the given territory as well as propose expenses for meetings and/or customer activities.
• Other incidental duties
• Attend sales meetings and company organized training sessions.
• Attend national and international medical/scientific congresses
• Member of the national EW leadership team
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in in related field extensive progressive sales experience Required and
Demonstrated successful track record of managing a team of sales employees Required and
extensive medical devices industry experience Required
• Identifies and interprets market trends and implications, applying this knowledge to management of the team
• Recognized as expert resource based on a broad understanding of multiple external factors (financial, regulatory, economic) and how they impact Edwards and its customers
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
• Ability to work and excel within a fast paced, dynamic, and constantly changing work environment
• Fluent in Dutch and English is a requirement, French is an asset
• Leads and represents a BU across a region of moderate strategic impact
• Frequently interacts with senior-level management
• External contact primarily on extremely complex sales
• Frequently interacts with internal and external management and senior-level stakeholders concerning projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements, and/or contractual clarifications
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 13,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.